Sunday, January 6, 2008

Today I Wish I Was.....

back in Monterey, California. Last summer Sneks and I met in Monterey after she completed 3 long weeks of research in Jamaica. You can tell, look how tan she was when we first met up!! I hope she is doing well right now down in Costa Rica (damn cell phones and their inability to work in Costa Rica). I love you honey! Check out Monterey below. One week until I defend my thesis. Yey!


The lone tree off the coast of Pebble Beach in California.

Sneks and I at a conference in California. Look how tan my cutie is!!!

The rocky shores off the coast of California.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to touch your rocky shores.

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU BABY! I wish we were in CA again! I am thinking our next ¨vacation¨will include an all inclusive resort!

LOVE YOU!