Friday, January 4, 2008

Relaxing Before the Defense Talk

I only have one solid week before I finally defend my thesis in front of my research committee, my friends and colleagues at Small Town University, PA. Naturally, this generates a good deal of stress even though much of the work is already done. I find that in preparing for this talk, I need to take frequent breaks to relax and collect my thoughts. For me, since my Sneks is currently in Costa Rica doing field research for the next 5 weeks and 5 days, I try to relax by playing my Xbox 360. One of the coolest and more entertaining games I have played both online and offline is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. It is a fun game that makes me respect the men and women that serve our country even more than I did before. I can't even imagine the horrors they face on a day to day basis. Here are some screenshots from the game. I will soon be on Xbox live so if anyone has this game and wants to play, let me know!!!!






No comments: