Thursday, August 16, 2007

Typing is a Pain!!

As you can probably tell, I am currently taking a break from what I should be doing: typing. As we speak, I am in the process of completing one manuscript pertaining to specific aim one of my thesis while simultaneously beginning a manuscript for what would be my specific aim two. This is how I feel about my first manuscript.

It is really cool to just start this second manuscript because it entails about three year's worth of work that I have done as a graduate student at Small Town University. It gives me the hope (hopefully not false) that I will be finishing up my Ph.D. within the year since several of my chapters will have already been completed by that time. Again, the light at the end of the graduate student tunnel!!

However, the question is, is that light a good thing or a train coming at me at full force???????????

No comments: