Monday, August 20, 2007

Super Bad was Super Good!

Despite the fact that it was probably one of the nicest days of the summer this past weekend, I decided to go to the movies with friend and labmate bW to see Superbad. It's basically your run of the mill American Pie type movie: 2 graduating high school seniors, who have been best friends forever, try to get "lucky" before they go off to different colleges. Their pursuit for the right girl causes them to try and buy alcohol as minors for a party. Of course mayhem takes place and in the end, they realize that they went about it all wrong and their friendship is stronger than ever. I may have made this movie sound boring and for that I apologize. This film was actually one of the funnier movies I have seen in a long time. I think it was extremely funny since this one kid nicknamed Mclovin kinda looked like me back in high school. Some of the comments made between these guys were just classic. The movie itself was about 2hrs long, and I would say I laughed for a good 1 1/2hrs. Freaking hilarious. I definitely recommend this movie for those of you who think crude humor is funny because trust me, this movie has a ton of it! 3 out of 4 stars!

1 comment:

DancingFish said...

Superbad and Knocked Up at the drive in this week! Darn the rain!!