Thursday, August 9, 2007

More Summer Time Fun!

This summer has been one of the more adventurous summers I have ever experienced. Research in the lab has been going well, and in between all of the work, I've been doing a lot of traveling. Some of that traveling fortunately for me has been with my super awesome girlfriend Sneks. Here are a few of our adventures in traveling so far this summer.



Blurry picture of Sneks and I at the National Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto, Canada.

Sneks and I in Monterey, California.


A ridiculously tan Sneks with me at AT&T Park in San Fransisco, CA.

Although summer is coming to a close, it is sad that we won't be doing this until possibly next summer when she's not working her ass off doing research somewhere in the western hemisphere. But I look on the bright side, I have a wonderful girlfriend, hopefully I'll be finishing up the Ph.D. sooner rather than later, and HALO 3 comes out this fall!!!!!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what else is awesome? Beer.