Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More Alaska Pictures...

As promised, here are more of my pictures from the adventures I had in Alaska this past summer. Enjoy!!

The view from my cabin cruising the inside passage near Seatlle.

Sunset at around 10:00pm one night cruising to Ketchikan, AK.

Totem pole in Ketchikan, Alaska. I forget off the top of my head (no pun intended) as to what it means.
One of what seemed to be thousands of eagles in Ketchikan, Alaska.

Rainbow near the mountains heading up to Juneau, Alaska. This is from the top deck of the ship.

Wilderness on one of the hikes I took in Juneau, Alaska. I love the reflection in this little pond.

Me in front of the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau, Alaska.

Close up of the 150ft high pillars that make up the front of the Mendenhall glacier.

Train I took up to the top of the mountains where the gold rush took place way back when in Skagway, Alaska.

Just one of the thousands of breath taking scenes along the railroad in Skagway, Alaska.


Another picture from the train in Skagway, Alaska.

No comments: