Friday, August 3, 2007

Blood, Gore and then some!!!!!!!!!


Sadly, Sneks is out of town for the weekend visiting some of her really nice friends from down south. The only good thing about this, truly, is the fact that I can pop in a movie or two that she may not like (I thought the first Fantastic Four was ok, come on?????). With that in mind, I watched one of the better movies I have seen in a while, 300. Talk about blood, guts and some of the best fighting sequences ever directed, 300 was just a great movie. Basically, it is about King Leonidas and 300 spartan soldiers kicking ass and getting the living crap kicked out of them by the Persian leader/god Xerxes. I would have to say, out of four stars (naturally based upon the Star Search System....thanks Dr. D!) I would have to go as high as 3.25 stars. It would have received higher, but there were way too many six packed abs for me to handle at times during the movie. Nevertheless, a great flick to watch for any guy!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!

2 comments:

hamster_grrl said...

I don't understand what you mean by "way too many six packed abs". Can you have too many six packed abs? I just can't wrap my head around that idea.

I think I'll have to watch the movie again and concentrate even more on the glistening hard bodies of the warriors and get back to you about the abs "issue".

Anonymous said...

liked it/loved it. Excellent, and a nice representation of the graphic novel