Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Entire Team Sucks

After calming myself down to the point where I am able to write this blog, I find myself still fuming over the meltdown of the New York Mets.

Just in case you didn't notice from the title, the word Mets no longer stands for Metropolitans. Oh No, I believe it actually means My Entire Team Sucks. After a great start to the season which held postseason promise from day 1, the Mets decided to forget how to catch, throw and hit a tiny round object known as a baseball the last month of the season. The worst part about this, the DAMN PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES were celebrating a "monumental comeback" as the Mets were having their "monumental collapse." They literally fell flat on their faces, leaving all Mets fans feeling angry, bewildered, sad, and did I say angry!!!!

First off, since when does Jose Reyes not run out groundballs? Is this the influence of their cocky self-centered first base coach Ricky Henderson (who once told me to get out of his face when I asked him for an autograph after the Mets won a game by 10 at Philly back in 1999.....Mike Piazza was more than happy to give me his autograph that same day). And a word of advice for Tom Glavine.....it would probably be a good idea to not step foot in NYC for the rest of your life. 1/3 of an inning and I believe it was 6 or 7 runs given up??????? I wouldn't know, I refused to watch this debacle before it ever occurred. I'm wondering if the Atlanta Braves did not pay him off to have the worst performance of his career that very day. And if Omar does not get off his ass and pick up pitching for his team next year, his head will be rolling in the streets of NY quicker than the Mets lost their 7 game lead in the east this year.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I am not sad that the Mets did not make the playoffs. They spared me the 3 games of aggravation of watching fail miserably in the postseason just like they did last year (I hate you Yagina Molina or however you spell your name) Instead, I am pissed that they decided not to even try playing the last month of the season.

You think you have it bad, think of your fans.......ASS

Even Casey is wondering what the Hell happen.

Tom Glavine in his true colors.

This pretty much sums it all up for Mets fans.

2 comments:

DancingFish said...

Does this mean you will cheer for the Cubs in the postseason???

Anonymous said...

Hey Declicious, I do not believe Ricky Henderson said get out of my face. I believe he said get out of Ricky's face.