Friday, October 12, 2007

The Red Light of Death

Sadly, after 11 months of hardcore use and abuse, my lame Xbox360 system gave me the RED LIGHT OF DEATH.
What does that mean? Four to six weeks of pure hell for me personally. It is probably a blessing in disguise, since I should be writing my thesis and preparing for my defense coming in January. It is just such crap to have a new system die so quickly. Good thing I have the 3yr. plan on it so it won't cost me a dime. Nevertheless, here are the top 5 games I wish I could be playing in between hanging out with Sneks and typing my thesis.

Halo 3: I just want to know how the damn story ends. This game is about the destruction of Earth and for that matter, the universe by this alien religious colt known as the Covenant. Great graphics, great music, great fun!



Gears of War: Locust have taken over the Earth from beneath our feet and your character (Fenix) is one of the few remaining soldiers that is capable of destroying these insects and saving the planet from destruction.


Bioshock: You are a survivor of a plane crash that somehow ends up at the bottom of the ocean in this underwater civilization. You gotta love the science; you inject yourself with recombinant DNA that causes you to shoot electricity and yes, even killer bees right out of your hands!

Madden NFL football 08: It's football. That's all I got. Great graphics and sadly, the Bills are still not that good in the game :(


Guitar Hero 2: I cannot (but I am trying to learn how to) play guitar. So why not use an over-complicated version of the old SIMON game to fulfill my rock n' roll dreams????