Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Weekend in Atlantic City

This past weekend, Sneks and I went with my family to Atlantic City. Nobody won big (I lost $35) but it seemed as if everyone had a blast. It was probably the nicest of weekends to go and walk the boardwalk considering the unseasonable like temperatures we have been having on the east coast the past few weeks. Here are some pics from AC.

Welcome to the AC baby!



I lost $20 here in 10 minutes.




My fav Uncle Steve greeting everyone at Trump Plaza





I have no idea why I am giving the 3/4 bird here





Sneks feeding the slots her millions of dollars earned as a graduate student

Uncle Steve just won 100......nickels!!!!!!



The smaller version of the Las Vegas dancing water fountain





Best October Weather Ever!!!!




The end of a perfect day with the perfect girl!

No comments: