Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Since We Last Talked....

I know, it's been a long time since I lasted updated everyone on life in general. So here we go. Last week I found out that my first two choices for post-doctorate work were a no go due to lack of space/lack of money. Following that low, I discovered that my second first author publication (4th overall) was accepted to be published nearly one year following the completion of the study. I have contacted other possible post-doc candidates, and one especially looks promising. Updates soon to follow!
Happiness was rekindled within me. I was able to take some time away from science in general to visit my best boyhood friend the B-man, his lovely wife Rach, and the adorable son Little H! Not only is he cute, he is so damn polite too! He actually shares his toys, I still have problems with that unfortunately!

Little H is so cute. Look how proud Daddy is. Little H might want to consider a new team, especially after this weekend!!!

Little H and I posing for the camera. So cute.

Rach, B-man, Little H and I hanging out at their beautiful crib.

1 comment:

Sneks said...

Umm ... did you really refer to their beautiful house as a "crib"???

Little H is such a cutie pie!!