Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life in Ra-Cha-Cha

The past couple of weeks have been very productive, yet quite boring. Last week, my sis and brother-in-law were suppose to visit from PA, but similar to what happened to me when I first got to NY, her check engine light turned on in her car. This week, my parents were scheduled to visit, but the weather in PA did not cooperate (how ironic that the weather in PA was snowy/icy and here in western NY, it was sunny all day). Needless to say, time does not fly by when nothing good is going on. I have been busy putting together a review with my new post-doc mentor, but it would certainly be nice to have someone in person to talk to. The people here are very nice, but I don't see myself hanging out with them as much as I did with my good friends in PA. That is why I am hoping that this weekend will work out better so that my Sneks can make it up here for Spring Break (greatest spring break ever!!!!!).

In the meantime, I've been playing a lot of online video games (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 and yes, Halo 3....Matty my user name is Ryguy1979).




When I'm not playing games, I've been watching movies. Maybe at some point I'll review these movies (for you Dr. D.), but for right now, I strongly recommend watching American Gangster!


Hope everyone is doing well! That's all from Ra-Cha-Cha for now. Talk to all of you soon!

No comments: